Sunday, January 4, 2009

Iceland presentation


I mentioned this in passing, but I will be giving a presentation in Reykjavik, Iceland tomorrow (Jan 5th) at 8:30pm. The talk will be at Balthazar's (Google satellite view, since no street maps available), which is a restaurant and bar, and is intended for a general audience. The invite has gone out to several university departments here, and from what I can tell so far, there should be a good turn out.

Facebook event page: Here
(I know, some people take offense to using the term 'cyborg', but there's a reason. I spent 15 minutes trying to explain what I do to a French girl who only spoke a little English. A friend leaned over and just said, "He makes Cyborgs", and she instantly understood. It's just easier. Plus, I didn't write the invite.)

No comments:

Post a Comment