Thursday, November 15, 2007

Two upcoming events

I wish I could go to both, but I just don't have time...

First, back in Rome, Italy, there is:
NEUROREHABILITATION AND ROBOTICS. Changing environment to train the function, Dec 13-14. I couldn't find a site that linked directly to the program I received, but here is the Children's Hospital it is associated with.

- I'll be the jerk to say it. Please run titles past native English speakers. This title makes no sense, but I think we get the idea, kinda. Is this supposed to be changing the function of the environment by changing said environment, or changing the environment to change some other 'function'? I think the idea is changing the user's environment such that it assists techniques unique to neurorehabilitation. Either way, it would be nice to get back to Italy, but there's no way I'll be able to make it.

Next, in Naples, FL, there is:
The Neural Control of Movement Society meeting, April 28-May 4 (abstract submission open now)

- I might try to go to this one, but we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment