Sunday, August 5, 2007

Quick Dymaxion sleep update



The picture pretty much sums it up. My biggest problem was that I can't get to sleep in under an hour - sometimes as long as four hours. I did manage to get to two two-hour sessions, which was actually pretty nice, but caused concentration problems.

The first day, I thought I would gracefully slip into the rhythm - sleep like 'normal' and then when I get tired, take a 30 minute nap to begin the new schedule. No dice. The biggest problem? Setting an alarm. Every time I tried to take a nap, the alarm would sound within 15 minutes of when I actually fell to sleep. I set the alarm for later, and ended up with a mixture of 1 and 2 hour naps. It was a total mess. I might try 2x1hour naps this week and see if that works out better.

Anyhow, I'm inspired to mess with this more, so we'll see where it goes.

(In in site news... this was my 100th post! Wooohooo! Woo Woooooo Woo! Woo. woo. wuh.. woo... ok. no big deal.)

No comments:

Post a Comment